ApacheDS 2.0.0-M7 index problem
Hendy Irawan
2012-07-26 10:21:22 UTC

I'm having issues with attributes in ApacheDS, for example uniqueMember in
a groupOfUniqueNames entry. Which I think has something to do with indexes.

LDAP searches return empty, although the query is good.

After modifying the affected uniqueMember (i.e. to a dummy value, then
again to the actual value), the entry is recognized correctly for search
results.

Is there a known bug in the index subsystem ?

In the meantime, as workaround, is there a way to tell ApacheDS to rebuild
Hendy Irawan - on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hendybippo> - on
LinkedIn<http://id.linkedin.com/in/hendyirawan>
Web Developer | Bippo Indonesia <http://www.bippo.co.id/> | Akselerator
Bisnis | Bandung
Emmanuel Lécharny
2012-07-26 13:41:51 UTC
Post by Hendy Irawan
Hi,
I'm having issues with attributes in ApacheDS, for example uniqueMember in
a groupOfUniqueNames entry. Which I think has something to do with indexes.
LDAP searches return empty, although the query is good.
After modifying the affected uniqueMember (i.e. to a dummy value, then
again to the actual value), the entry is recognized correctly for search
results.
Is there a known bug in the index subsystem ?
Yes.

We have fixed it in trunk.
Post by Hendy Irawan
In the meantime, as workaround, is there a way to tell ApacheDS to rebuild
The only workaround I know of is to build the trunk... :/
--
Regards,
Cordialement,
www.iktek.com